Since 1923, Parkview Medical Center has not only been Pueblo’s top hospital, it has been a central part of the community. As the city’s No. 1 employer, the facility continues to follow a community-first mission. In 2011, Parkview tasked Signature Advertising with not only a brand overhaul, but the management of their campaign.
What we did:
- Collaborated with Parkview to create a new brand that was modern and in-line with their community-focused mission
- Created an identity package to support their new brand
- Provided creative direction for website design
- Oversaw all elements of strategic media planning
- Created a new integrated campaign to feature the new brand with print, digital, television, radio, outdoor and environmental executions
- Analyzed media and optimized campaigns on an on-going basis
How we rocked it:
- Award-winning campaign for Faces (received Silver International Davey Awards 2013)
- New brand elevated Parkview Medical Center to defining itself as a leader in the medical industry within their major markets of Pueblo, Canon City, and southwest Colorado region.
“In the short time I have worked with Signature Advertising, I have been simply amazed at their commitment, passion and thoroughness on every project put before them. They include me on every decision and make me feel like I am a part of their team. Most importantly, I trust they will provide me with the best product for my marketing strategies.”
–Lisa Siegel, Director of Marketing & Foundation – Parkview Medical Center